How to Post or View a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. To post or view a comment, click on the comments link under each post beside the post time. (eg.5:45pm 4 comments)


Monday, July 6, 2009

Help in times of need.

Thinking about my last post, it might sound like we are ungrateful towards the people who did so faithfully look after us while Craig was sick, eg. our parents & other family & leaders & friends from church who cared for us in crisis times.

We were not uncared for, it's just different & I am just so grateful at the moment for the care we are receiving because we definitely need it.

I am also aware of how much God needed to show me we could manage with His help alone. Perhaps I would not be so grateful now if I had come to expect help all the time.

No comments: