How to Post or View a Comment

We love to hear what you think about our posts. To post or view a comment, click on the comments link under each post beside the post time. (eg.5:45pm 4 comments)


Wednesday, October 21, 2009

SCENAR What?

You may have read of a therapy, called SCENAR therapy, on this blog in some of Lauren's posts. I thought I would post a bit about my experience with SCENAR, so you could understand a bit more about it.

SCENAR was developed in Russia over a 25 year period from the 1970's after a research company was commissioned to invent a therapy to keep the cosmonauts healthy in space. It was a combination of Ancient Chinese energetic therapy with modern bio feedback technology. It has been used in Australia for the last 6 or 7 years.

I was introduced to the therapy when I attended treatment for the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome I was suffering. After the first session I felt different. Brighter, less fuzzy in the head and I started to wake up in the morning feeling somewhat refreshed for the first time in many years.

After I'd had 5 sessions, Lauren (who was quite pregnant) started to kick me to get up to our 13month old instead of her (I was that good I could do this with no real problem). I was also sleeping in the multi layer therapy blanket (more about this in another post).

I was able to exert my body in exercise & be recharged after only a short rest. I could do a lot more in a day without getting sick the next day. All this after 5 sessions of therapy over only three weeks. All the other therapies I had tried had taken months if not years to make an effect. The improvements I have made with SCENAR have been permanent & I continue to improve.
It has made a HUGE improvement in my health.

I subsequently trained in SCENAR therapy & use it in my physiotherapy practice for the effective treatment of a very wide range of complaints. Many, many problems are resolved quicker & more fully than with conventional techniques.

Good websites for more info are SCENAR HEALTH USA & SCENAR HEALTH CANADA & SCENAR HEALTH AUSTRALIA.

SCENAR HEALTH Australia was where I went for treatment. SCENAR is also in other countries just not with SCENAR HEALTH, you could Google it.

2 comments:

Dean Kipi Jr said...

We loved your blog on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and your experience with Scenar Therapy and some of your patients with psoriatic arthritis. It gives us hope that something our there can help. Well my wife has recently been diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis. Now she wakes up with great pain and inflammation in her hands, feet, and ankles.

The reason we are contacting you is because we would like to know what Scenar product did you use to treat your patients with psoriatic arthritis and where did you get the training to use it. We are pretty desperate in finding something that works as my wife refuses to be placed on a lifetime of prescription medication.

Please help and Aloha!

Dean and Stacey Kipi
dkipi@hawaii.rr.com
staceyp68@hawaii.rr.com

Alarico Adalbert said...

It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...
It is cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cured. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like, Herpes, Parkinson, Diabetes, Hepatitis, Syndrome, Cancers, HIV, Epilepsy, Infertility, and any kind of disease & Infections Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching, honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..